Tarikh keramat : 27o688
Jam : 1.11pm
Lokasi : Wad A,Hospital Daerah Batu Pahat, Johor
Hospital mate : Yusnaini Bt. Md Yusoff
Sbnanye ak nk countdown besday ak..
coz..on 27o6 im 21!!
so?a bit excited coz they said this is a freedom age..
really?
tp,agak mengecewakan ak..
ak x de plan lg..
its juz about 5 days to go..
MOODS :
: Over excited
: Nervous
: Curious
: Frustrated
HOPES FOR THIS BESDAY -
1: Im getting more matured
2: Wanna stick to my future plan
3: Study will b da 2nd after family
4: Do pray always(alim)
5: Really hope on revenged(jht gile)
PRESENT I DO LUV MORE -
1: Suprise Vacation
2: Biggest Taz's birthday cake
I WISH ON MY 21ST BIRTHDAY -
1: I can taste a spoon of Chocolate Indulgance(worst in speeling) cake
2: I can get a bouquet of red roses
3: I can hold a big Teddy bear
4: Shopping at mini toons toys shop
5: I can stay 3 days n 2 nites at Sunway Pyramid Hotel n Resort
6: Can hug my mom,dad,n beloved one
PLANNINGS -
1:Watch muvee Transformers
2: Do rehabilation at Waterfall sum more
Blur la...x taw nk bat pe..kwn2??
x byk kwn la nk ajak party pn..
xpe la..sederhana2 je..k?
yg penting kite NJOY bai!
end~
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan